About the Product:
SHARP EFFECTIVE CALLUS REMOVER – This foot file has replaceable blade, with the sharp and small hole, easily remove the thick callus, bad heel and tough deep skin on wet and dry feet. It is better than pumice stones, exfoliation scrubs, callus removal gels, great for heels, balls of feet. The Package Includes:1*Fine Foot File + 1*Fine Blade Replacement
STURDY STAINLESS STEEL SOLID DESIGN: This foot file is made of sturdy stainless steel and plastic. With ergonomic plastic handle, you can hold foot rasps firmly. With durable Stainless steel, you can make a long use for your callus removing.
CONVIENCE AND PORTABLE: The light weight design allows you to work with ease and gives quick amazing smoothness. Not like the electric foot file, it helps you save the charging time, great for home and travel use.
SAVE MONEY: With this deluxe foot file, you can remove callus by yourself and save money for going to nail salon, great choice for cost savings.
SEPARATION DESIGN OF BLADE AND HANDLE: The blade embed in the solid handle ,you can remove the blade for cleaning and replacement use, you’d better use a cloth to wrap your hand to avoid injury.
Material: High Quality 304 Stainless Steel and Sturdy Plastic Black Handle
Dimension: 11.22” * 0.70” * 2.33” (L* H* W)
Weight: 4.13 Ounces
Design: Fine Foot File with Small Hole
This tool was specially designed to make the process of removing dry skin and calluses from the foot and heel a breeze.
How to Use:
1. There is no need to pre-soak feet prior to using this tool. It has been developed to be used on dry skin.
2. Align the tool with the blade side to the area that is to be worked on.
3. Gently pass the tool back and forth on the area, slowly apply more pressure until the callous or dry skin is removed.
4. This tool is extremely sharp and should only be used in a up and down motion, never in a side to side motion, doing so may cause injury.
5. Do not continue use once the callous or dry skin has been removed. Doing so may lead to injury of the foot.
1. Prepare the tool by rinsing it under warm running water. Make sure to rinse away any debris or particles left on the blade.
2. Place the tool in a container of sterilizing solution and soak for a minimum of 15 minutes.
3. Remove tool and rinse away all the sterilizing solution and any debris that maybe left on the tool.
4. Allow tool to dry before next use.
EXTREME CAUTION SHOULD BE OBSERVED WITH THE USE OF THIS PRODUCT, SHARP BLADES CAN CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY.
1*Black Foot File
The item is as described.
Качество хорошее! Большое спасибо продавцу за быструю доставку и хорошую упаковку!
Спасибо продавцу! Девочки, рекомендую тем, кто сам ухаживает за ножками! Очень удобная и результативная терка!