Product Name: Silicone massage cupping cup
Material: 100% Silicone
Size: Large body cup: 7.0cmDIA*8cmH,
Normal body cups: 5.5cmDIA*5.5cmH
Facial cup: 3.8cmDIA*8cmH,
Eye cup: 1.5cmDIA*5cmH
Color : Pink, transparent, blue, purple, green
Net weight: 155g
One set include: large body cups, normal body cups, facial cups, eye cups
1. The technique is safe and credible
2. There is no infection and pain in treating diseases.
3. It is convenient for operator and easy to accept.
4. It has extensive indications, limited contraindications.
5. It can be used not only for hospital but also more suitable for family.
6. It can Withstand a high temperature of 250 °C.
7. High quality&competitive price
8. Non-toxic, harmless, durable
HOW SILICONE SUCTION CUPPING WORKS?
By squeezing the silicon cup, you expel some of the air inside. Upon loosening your grip on the cup, a powerful vacuum is created as the cup tries to draw the missing air back in. When placed against the skin, the suction draws the flesh upwards, resulting in a negative pressure massage. Cups can be moved across wet skin, or simply left on the skin surface.
Body Cup – Basic Use
• Use shower gel, oil or any other light lubricant on the area to be massaged in order to reduce friction
• Squeeze your Massage Cup in the middle
• Press the cup’s mouth to your skin and release, gentle drawing the skin into the cup
• Using both hands, move the cup smoothly in straight-lines, circles, and zig-zags.
• Massage for 5-10 minutes every time you shower for results inside 4 weeks!
People often experience deep warmth and a tingling sensation long after a session. This is because of the improved blood circulation to the worked area. The results are cumulative.
In a case of a persistent problem, one can leave the cup stationary on the problem spot. This however will leave a cup kiss – indicating that toxins are being removed. The cup kiss will last a few days, and is not painful.
Facial Cup – Basic Use
Silicone Vacuum Facial Massage Suction Cups – for toning the skin and muscles of the face, cleansing facial pores, improving circulation and smoothing wrinkles.
• Apply cleanser or cream or nourishing oil to the face
• Massage the face and neck – start at the chin and use strokes back along the jaw to the ear.
• Follow with more strokes from the ear along the sinuses to the nose.
• Now the forehead, upward stokes starting between the eyebrows, followed by outward strokes moving towards and along the hair-line, before dropping all the way down to the neck to the collar bone.
• Tone the skin afterwards
• Use 2-3 times a week for best results
1 * large body cupping cup
1 * normal body cupping cup
1 * facial cupping cup
1 * eye cupping cup
You may also like this: